Dear Stephen,
I do not have a full positive for lyme but I feel fairly certain this is what I have. I am currently on antibiotics for 3 weeks now and still have symptoms. Would you recommend I start the core protocol while on antibiotics or wait until I am done, another week, or go for more testing? Thanks.


Stephen’s response:
Yes, start the protocol.
Stephen
share and enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Print
  • PDF
  • email
  • RSS