My primary symptom from lyme is severe skin burning. I have not been able to wear shoes/socks for five years. Clothes, sheets etc increase the pain. A warm bath is the ONLY relief. Cold is my enemy. My second symptom is twitching, which is controlled with magnesium. What do you suggest to stop this awful pain? Thank you.
I have heard of this before but it, as you know, is difficult to deal with. I am not sure how much alleviation I can offer but here is what I would suggest to begin with.
1. 5000mcg vitamin b-12 daily
2. Tincture of lemon balm/licorice, full dropper 3x daily for 30 days then switch to lemon balm only for 6 months.
3. Rhus tox, a homeopathic tincture. Use as directed on bottle for three days only.
4. 1 tsp vitamin C daily
5. 1 tsp flaxseed oil daily
6. Pine pollen tincture (available from Woodland Essence) 1 tsp 2x daily for 3 months minimum.
7. Knotweed and stephania tablets daily as directed in Healing Lyme book.
As to pain relief, this is a tough one. I would initially suggest that you use a tincture of pulsatilla patens, 10 drops 3-6 times daily NOT TO EXCEED each hour. Let me know how that goes, there are some other things that may help but I would like to know what affect this one has over time. Please use it for 30 days and let me know.
Hope this helps.